Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year of relevant work experience in marketing, consulting, agencies, or relevant fields.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Korean fluently.
- Experience working on corporate branding/marketing and/or public policy matters.
- Copywriting experience in brand/corporate marketing.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills, and ability to influence across organizational levels and cross-functional departments.
- Excellent project management and stakeholder management skills.
- Flexible team player with excellent strategic thinking, time management, and coordination skills.
About The Job
The Brand and Reputation Marketing team is tasked with demonstrating Google’s contribution to the societies and economies of the countries where we operate. The team’s focus areas are proving Google’s helpfulness in driving economic growth and showing Google’s digital responsibility. In the first area, through online and in-person courses, we strive to help women, Small- and Medium-sized Business (SMB) owners, individuals, and developers gain new skills to advance their careers, find a job, and/or make their businesses more successful. When it comes to digital responsibility, we educate users about how to take control of their data, how to be vigilant online, and how we are committed to helping them along the way.
As an Associate Product Marketing Manager (APMM) for Korea’s Brand and Reputation, you will drive and support Google’s campaigns and initiatives to solidify Google’s brand and reputation among the country’s key opinion formers, influencers, and users. From planning to execution, you will work closely with cross-functional teams and agency partners.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Drive marketing campaigns and initiatives from planning to execution, tracking to analysis.
- Use data-driven insights to support developing strategies and action plans including prioritizations.
- Drive creative strategies for communicating our message and lead and support overall campaign execution, including on-site production of events and high-end experiences to ensure flawless execution.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (Policy, Communications/PR, etc.) in driving holistic messaging and best cut through key opinion formers.
- Be the guardian of brand equity by localizations of global, regional programs.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.
Marketing and Sales
Information Services and Internet