You're the brains behind our work.
If you are ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the board room, then Citi can help you get there! Whether in honing your skills or building your network, success will not come easy without growth. Our programs will equip you with the knowledge and training that you will need to play a valuable role in a team and to establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and we provide experiences, support and opportunities people need to move forward.
Citi's Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for Summer Analysts to join the Investment Banking team in Asia Pacific Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory (BCMA)Function. The Investment Banking group advises corporate clients who want to raise funds in capital markets and who need strategic support in financial transactions. Initiatives you may be working on with clients include mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, financial restructurings, underwriting, and distributing equity, debt & derivative securities. If none of these terms make sense right now, that is okay! As an Investment Banking Summer Intern, you will join an intensive training program where you will learn the fundamentals of the Summer Analyst role and the culture here in Citi.
Your time here will look something like this...
As a Summer Analyst, you are the lynchpin of a project team, responsible for everything from the smallest detail to high-level strategy. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have the intellect and drive to help continue Citi's success in the future. A Summer analyst in the investment banking team typically assists senior bankers with coverage of clients, origination of ideas, preparation of pitch books, conduct sophisticated financial analysis and industry research. To help you become an expert, you will complete extensive classroom and on-the-job training with leading corporate training consultants and Citi professionals. The training program will introduce you to Citi's products, services, and culture, and serves as a great opportunity to network with your peers and senior bankers from around the globe.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We are committed to teaching you the ropes of Investment Banking. The 10-week Summer Internship Program will commence with the one-week intensive training program. Depending on country, your program may be rotational or assigned to a particular team. In both cases, your allocations are based on your interests and our needs. Summer Interns are assigned to an industry or product coverage group, where you'll focus on financial analysis and business development.
We want to hear from you if...
- You are in your penultimate year of university or in any discipline with top academic record from a leading university (graduating between Dec 2022 - June 2023)
- Dynamic with exceptional analytical skills
- You have demonstrated strong leadership, teamwork, and communication skills
- You have an interest in business and some knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape.
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit...
We are looking for motivated individuals, who are eager to grow their careers in Investment Banking. Successful candidates take pride in all aspects of their work and recognize that it is a reflection not just of the firm, but of themselves. Openness to diversity is something we highly value, and so should you. We will also be looking for the following:
- Ability to win and sustain the loyalty of the most demanding institutional clients with confidence and good judgment
- Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas to implement innovative investment banking strategies
- Enthusiasm for contributing to the Citi community, through teamwork, leadership, and mentoring
- Commitment to their own personal success and the success of the institution as a whole
Finance and Sales
Banking, Financial Services, and Investment Banking