Shutterstock is seeking a hands-on, disciplined, and detail oriented individual. They must be able to work independently and learn quickly in a high-volume environment. This role will continue to support expansion of our global business. The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of the customer-sales-finance lifecycle.
Responsibilities, Including But Not Limited To
- Gain a deep understanding of the sales process from contract inception to billing & collection
- Work cross-functionally with a team to complete various tasks including invoicing, credit memos, refunds, and chargebacks
- Oversee daily operations and makes recommendations on opportunities for improvement.
- Review agreements and requests for credit terms.
- Research and resolve payment variances by partnering with the customer and account managers.
- Analyze open receivables and prepare reporting on high risk accounts with recommendations to resolution.
- Look for process improvement and opportunities to automate tasks to streamline the invoicing and approval processes
- Enhance the control environment around the billing cycle by identifying pain points and establishing guidelines that improve accuracy & efficiency
- 1‐3 years’ experience working in billing or accounts receivables
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables) is critical
- Analytical, detail‐oriented, and strong organizational skills a must.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Workday and Salesforce experience is preferred.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills. Must be able to provide and receive feedback.
- English and Korean fluency and ability to conduct business in customers' language of choice.
- Positive attitude and desire to work in a fun, hardworking company where your output counts and immediately visible and recognized.
We are one team collectively focused on creating an unrivaled experience for our Customers and Contributors. Our principles represent the mindset of the employee who will thrive at Shutterstock. If you are passionate about what you do, and want to become part of a cutting-edge technology company building industry leading products, please apply.
Management and Manufacturing
Marketing and Advertising, Computer Software, and Internet Publishing