Do you enjoy taking ownership and being responsible for your own internal business portfolio? Do you thrive in building strong relationships over the phone? Can you help Booking.com’s partners grow their business by providing them with analysis, growth opportunities and new products and services? If your answer is “yes”, you might have what it takes to be the next Business Development Executive at our Seoul office!
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the world’s leading online hotel reservation service) is looking for people to support our business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
This is a 1-year contract position.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Find new potential partner leads to expand Booking.com’s accommodation listings in your region and communicate proactively with them by telephone, by internal messaging, and occasionally in person to assist them to join Booking.com
- Responsible for supporting new and/or re-joined partners to maintain their partnerships with Booking.com by identifying their needs and challenges and providing solutions (i.e. first point of contact for them, answering questions and queries, taking actions as needed)
- Provide support to new and/or re-joined properties or Booking.com BV in building the webpage for accommodations and/or maintaining property information on the Booking.com website
- Verify that the website has accurate information on properties and pictures of newly registered and/or rejoined accommodations
- Delivering training by phone and occasionally in-person to new and/or re-joined properties on how to use Booking.com’s extranet and rates & availability system
- Be knowledgeable on Booking.com’s products so that their benefits and usage can be explained to Partners
- Responsible for taking Customer Service escalations which relate to newly registered and/or re-joined partners and solving these in the most efficient manner for the business, partner and customer
- Support the organization of events, such as workshops and webinars, for partners
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum 2+ years relevant experience
- Strong and engaging communication skills
- Solution oriented and results driven
- Ability to influence partners over the phone to implement suggestions;
- Strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Proactive, flexible and capable of working independently as well as working in a team
- Ability to prioritise own workload and efficiently manage their time
- Eye for accuracy and ability to be analytical
- Good level of understanding in English and fluent in Korean (verbal and written)
- Authorization to work in South Korea
- Availability to be on outside duty upon occasion
The hiring company Booking.com Korea Limited is one of Booking.com BV’s support companies in Seoul, Republic of Korea. Booking.com Korea Limited is looking for a Regional Voice Operations Engineer. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market-leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
IT Services and IT Consulting, Internet Publishing, and Travel Arrangements