Can foreigners rent a car in Korea?
By random-1-163xxxx
∙ 151
∙ 2021-10-01
∙ views 1
You will need an International Drivers Permit (IDP) in order to rent a car in South Korea. Not all agencies make this clear when you book your car, however this is mandatory and you will need to get one from your home country that issues your licence before you travel.

Advertisement Contact
Terms and Conditions Privacy Policy