- Bachelor's or master’s degree with excellent academic qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in communications or a public relations role in a business communications-related field (media, corporate or consulting environment)
- Experience in developing and leading events and conferences
- Strong digital media management skills
- Ability to execute and manage multiple duties and deadlines simultaneously
- Track record of execution with speed, accuracy and efficiency
- Self-motivated and proactive disposition; talent for working entrepreneurially in a virtual global environment
- Superior editing, critical reasoning and creative writing skills; ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English; fluency in Korean
What You'll Do
You will contribute to the development and execution of best-in-class internal and external communications programs to reinforce our values and reputation.
In this role, you will help bring the current digital communications channels (official McKinsey website, intranet, social media, newsletters, Slack channels, to name a few) to the next level using impeccable language and the right tone of voice that will connect with the target audience. You will also plan and carry out internal communications strategies by managing content, delivery, and measurement across channels. This will include producing various newsletters to be delivered to global firm members, supporting internal events as well as managing McKinsey Korea’s alumni relations.
In addition, you will help develop marketing assets (content) such as presentations, interviews, events, web pages, and social media posts. You will create materials that can be shared with C-level executives and support the planning and execution of virtual and in-person events. You will also contribute to written media pieces for external distribution through research and editing as well as monitoring reputation risk factors.
Who You'll Work With
You will join the Reputation and Communications (R&C) team in our Seoul office, reporting to the Director of Reputation and Communications in Korea. You will work closely with colleagues in the R&C team and leaders across multiple functions around the world to develop and execute communications programs that build awareness of our capabilities internally and externally. You will also work collaboratively with the management teams of the Korea office as well as the regional and global R&C teams to enhance connectivity among colleagues and McKinsey's reputation.
Management and Public Relations
Management Consulting and Market Research