About the Lab:
Data Intelligence Lab researches and develops the latest Deep Learning/Machine Learning algorithm to improve the accuracy of data analysis, prediction, perform various AI projects of LG Group, and improve work efficiency and product functionality.
- AI algorithm research & development using Deep Learning/Machine Learning skills for data analysis and prediction
- Improve the efficiency of work, R&D, productivity improvement, and product/service by applying the latest Deep Learning and Machine Learning algorithm
- Advanced research on Deep Learning/ Machine Learning
- Related algorithm: Anomaly/Novelty Detection, Prediction, Time-Series Forecasting, Variational AutoEncoder, Generative Adversarial Network, Reinforcement Learning, Explainable AI, Transfer Learning, etc.
- Main application fields: Predictive Maintenance, Demand Forecasting, Price Forecasting, Usage Forecasting, Planning Optimization, Operations Optimization, Recommendation, Intelligent Decision Making, etc.
- Master's degree (M.S.) in a related field or 3+ years of industry experience related to Data Intelligence
- Algorithm research/development experience in the Deep Learning/Machine Learning field
- Experience with Machine Learning Framework such as Keras, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Caffe, etc.
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, C/C++, and Java
- Ph.D. degree in a related field
- Machine Learning thesis publication or contest-winning experience (e.g. ICML, NeurIPS, ICLR, etc.)
- Expertise in Machine Learning Frameworks such as Keras, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Caffe, etc.
- Experience in performing data analysis and prediction tasks using Deep Learning/Machine Learning
Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, etc.
LG Science Park (30, Magokjungang 10-ro, Seoul, South Korea)
CV/ Application Screening → Coding Test (Online) → 1st Role-related interview (Online) → Final Interview (Onsite)
* The process could change. We will provide more guidelines individually after your application passes screening.
Please apply through "Apply"
Engineering, Science, and Research
Computer Software and Research Services