To work in South Korea or stay there for longer than 90 days, you must get a visa before leaving your home country. There are different types of work visas depending on the type of job. Some of the options that would best suit recent graduates include:

  • foreign language instructor (you'll need this to teach English in South Korea)
  • professional employment (for those with an internationally recognized professional qualification in an area such as law or medicine)
  • short-term employment (if you will be in South Korea for less than 90 days but want to work while there)