About The Company
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management, and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people are critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence, and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve, and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives, and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley seeks individuals from different backgrounds and experiences as we strongly believe diversity is an opportunity for leading with exceptional ideas. Across all roles, we seek candidates who value honesty, character, and diversity to foster an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging, and can partner with colleagues to deliver the best of the Firm to our clients. Professional development is supported through open and honest 360 feedback, career conversations, training opportunities, and mentoring / coaching.
Morgan Stanley Research
Morgan Stanley has earned an enviable reputation for the originality of its research and the value it creates among investors and decision-makers. Consistently ranked among the top in its field, our Equity Research team looks at economic, market, industry, and company data to enhance the performance of clients' global portfolios and to help companies set their strategic direction.
The range of relevant work history includes practical work experience in an analytical role within a research or business development team in a corporate or relevant sector analysis experience from an accounting, consulting, investment banking, or investment management background.
Support Senior Analyst As Follows
- Gather and analyze data on coverage sector and corporates; assist content creation for research.
- Interview corporates, attend analyst briefings, develop earnings forecast models, analyze emerging trends/themes in the industry and write research reports.
- Answer queries from and interact with internal and external clients across business units; provide backup for internal presentations on Korean economy to local and global colleagues.
- Work seamlessly with global colleagues in research, sales, and trading; contribute Korean content to global reports.
- Potential candidates could range in level from Analyst to Associate.
Qualifications - External
- Analytical ability: BA level or better. Basic understanding of accounting (ability to read financial statements)
- 0~1 year relevant work experience desirable
- Communication: Logical and succinct
- Native level of Korean (speaking / writing) and Business level of English (speaking/ writing) are required
- Passion: Strong interest in the stocks and equity markets, economics
- Computer Skills: Expertise in spreadsheets, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong academic record; strong recommendations from colleagues, references.
- Excellent team player
Equal Opportunity Statement
“At Morgan Stanley, diversity is an opportunity—for clients, employees, and firm. By valuing diverse perspectives, we can better serve our clients, while we help employees achieve their professional objectives. A corporate culture that is open and inclusive is fundamental to our role as a global leader constantly striving for excellence in all that we do." ―James P. Gorman
It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oct 7, 2021
Non-Japan Asia-Korea, Republic of-Korea, Republic of-Seoul
Finance and Sales
Financial Services, Investment Banking, and Investment Management