Position Summary: To support the business area to maximize the financial contribution to the achievement of business objectives. They will provide quality financial and commercial input to individual investment decisions, challenge key forecasting assumptions and deliver an expert financial analysis of performance, forecasts, key risks, and sensitivities.
• Demonstrate sufficient business acumen to be able to support, while robustly challenging, commercial leadership at all levels.
• Ability to recognize problems, develop solutions and implement them
• Meet deadlines for all project deliverables with speed and accuracy
• Willing to take ownership for his/her work and challenge the status quo
• High quality and timely delivery of financial insight
• Ability to build and maintain effective interpersonal relationships, internally and externally, and communicate effectively
• Strong team Player across functions and geographies, Flexible and Can-Do attitude
• Resilient and ability to work under pressure
• Financial periodic, annual, and strategic plans related to the legal entity.
• Drive P&L management with a focus on accurate Sales Forecasting, cost control, and resource allocation.
• Business Performance tracking including Key KPI’s and core financial reports such as P&L, Stock in Trade, Net Working Capital.
• Drive monthly Business Reviews, ensuring complete, accurate, and timely submission from Local to Area.
• Run the Planning and Forecasting processes in coordination with key stakeholders to deliver consistent, ambitious, and reliable plans.
• Challenge and investigate financial results with the objective of identifying performance gaps, checking progress towards budget achievement, and recommending gap closing actions.
• Engage with Business Stakeholders, with the objective to build insight into key business drivers and tactics, identify opportunities, and support solid business case preparation.
• Partner in pricing and business development activities, test business assumptions for evaluating the opportunity, challenge financial evaluations to ensure the most profitable outcome.
• Proactively review and assess Business Performance Reporting landscape, driving changes and enhancement recommendations in collaboration with CFO / Global Finance Services.
Be the link between Regional Operations/Supply and the local company. Ensure the tools and the local team meet the needs of the business.
• Outstanding analytical skills and strong execution track records
• Advanced financial modeling skills (Excel)
• Fluent English
• University degree in Finance / Business / Economics
• 5 + year’s experience in financial management
• AICPA/KICPA desired
• Experience in Pharma/Biotech /Medtech environment preferred