DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a global, purpose-led, science-based company active in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM’s purpose is to create brighter lives for all. DSM addresses with its products and solutions some of the world’s biggest challenges while simultaneously creating economic, environmental and societal value for all its stakeholders – customers, employees, shareholders, and society at large. DSM delivers innovative solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company was founded in 1902 and is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
More information can be found at www.dsm.com .
We’re looking for a Country GM to co-create and drive the Animal Nutrition Health strategy. The individual will lead the Country ANH staff across functions and reporting lines with a special focus on the customer facing teams while managing the P&L for the country.
- Plan and implement sales, profit margins & market share growth according to agreed targets and market share objectives. Achieve marketing and sales results for various business lines and premix blends.
- Plan and implement a communication & branding strategy across the Country according to agreed targets. Structure resources, people, and expenses to achieve marketing and sales results according to budget agreement.
- Lead, motivate, manage, and develop employees in the Country. Partner with P&O to develop foundation that are in line with DSM guideline to develop people & young talents.
- Ensure corporate culture and core values for the ANH business activities within the country; adhere to DSM global culture and values.
- Responsible for the economic performance, and legal compliance of DSM in the country under applicable regulatory and legal environment.
- Responsible for Quality (Q), Safety (S), Health (H) and Environmental (E) protection within the markets according to DSM guidelines. Ensure the company complies with local legislation & regulation for QSHE for its employees, environment, products & processes.
- Responsible for customer management. Establish long term relationship with strategic accounts and relevant stakeholders in the value chain.
- Collaborate with Production Operation Manager for proper management of the premix blend operations, proper quality of blends and proper management of assets. Proposes CAPEX and implements approved capital expenditure.
- Minimum 10 years in managing & leading a successful multi-disciplinary team & having extensive experience of the animal health industry, food industry or related industries at a senior level.
- Significant marketing / commercial experience
- Good managerial and negotiation skills, financial competence, strong interpersonal skills, excellent ability to relate across cultures and good customer management, high capacity for staff development and coaching.
- Good understanding of financial value drivers
- Externally oriented with strong/deep market knowledge
Chemicals, Research Services, and Biotechnology Research