에델만 코리아는 명성관리 컨설팅, 관계관리 컨설팅, 이슈 및 위기관리 컨설팅, 기업 PR, 소비자 마케팅, CEO 포지셔닝, 사내 커뮤니케이션, 브랜드 관리 등 기업 경영 및 신뢰 구축을 위한 전략적 커뮤니케이션 컨설팅을 제공하는 회사입니다.
- Assist with implementing and monitoring various projects within a specific set of accounts
- Prepare for various events/campaigns
- Serve as daily client contact on multiple accounts simultaneously
- Job description may vary according to practices
- Strong written & verbal communication skills in Korean/English
- Interests in PR and good interpersonal and communication skills
- Start of employment : immediately
- Working period : 3months
- Specify available date and period for internship on your resume
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.com
Click here to view a short video about life at Edelman.
Advertising, Public Relations, and Marketing
Marketing and Advertising and Public Relations and Communications