Do you want to work in a fast-paced and exciting environment, where no two days are the same? We're looking for a Financial Analyst, Global Client Finance who enjoys both a buzz and a challenge.
Financial Analyst, Global Client Finance
Full time role, office based in Warsaw, Barcelona or Mexico
We're BCD Travel, one of the world's leading corporate travel management companies with offices around the globe. We help our clients travel smart and achieve more. People join our company because we provide a dynamic work environment, where no two days are the same. And our people stay with us because we care about their work-life balance. But don't just take our word for it: we've been voted top place to work and recognized by Investors In People, Flexjobs and Forbes.
A great opportunity has arisen for a Financial Analyst in our Global Client Finance department. You will be part of a global team and work together with colleagues all around the world. You identify gaps, risks and opportunities in order to improve quality and margin. In this role you are involved in quality assurance and in-depth analysis.
A snapshot of this opportunity
- Reviewing financial data on accuracy and completeness
- Participating and contributing to improve company processes (including testing new tools)
- Implement new clients by entering all pricing elements and creating report requirements
- Update pricing as new contract terms are implemented
- Maintain excel reporting model; updating exchange rates and modifying programming for improvement as needed
How You Can Set Yourself Apart
- Bachelor or Masters degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Strong numeric and analytical skills and capable of analyzing processes
- High level of accuracy and solution oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English language
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in SAP is a plus
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Team player, flexible, service minded and enthusiastic
- Experience in “SAP BW and SAP BPC”
What We Offer You
At BCD Travel, we work with highly motivated and passionate people. We value open communication, collaboration, and a flexible work-life balance. We offer unique, often global, experiences that empower you to develop and grow within the organization. Sustainability and helping others is also high on our list. We make a difference through charitable activities in our communities across the globe.
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. We give travelers innovative tools that keep them safe and productive and help them make good choices on the road. We partner with travel and procurement leaders to simplify the complexities of business travel, drive savings and satisfaction, and move whole companies toward their goals. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with a global client retention rate of 98%, the highest in the industry. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.com.
Create your profile and upload your resume/cover letter via our website. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions via email@example.com. Note: send your application via the website only.
Stay Informed About New Career Opportunities At BCD Travel
Use the 'notify me' button in our careers center to be one of the first to hear about interesting opportunities in the future. On the left-hand side of the screen, you can select filters to see updates on all vacancies that match your interest.
- Note: We'll give preference to internal and/or furloughed employees.
Finance and Sales
Human Resources, Management Consulting, and Accounting