You will be responsible for Sony Music Korea artists' audience growth and development along with social content development, social media marketing, online promotion, influencers and advertising.
Our team is responsible for working with key social & music partners like TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Apple & Spotify to create campaigns driving awareness and streams for artists like Sokodomo, Msftz and Demian to name a few.
What you will do:
Manage and administer all phases of campaign partnerships through ideation, execution and wrap.
Assist in managing relationships with external partners including social, digital, media, brands, etc. to facilitate promotional opportunities for our 360 artists.
Contribute to the brainstorming of creative marketing ideas that drive discovery, engagement, consumption and acquisition.
Identify emerging digital marketing channels, partners, developers, and more to establish working relationships that expose our songs to a new audience through best-in-class marketing tactics.
Create campaign updates and post-campaign summaries for distribution among internal and external stakeholders.
Who you are:
- Must have at least 4 years of experience running point on marketing campaign for K-POP artists & projects (K-POP entertainment experience preferred).
- Previous experience working directly with artists and artist management.
- Proficient with and passionate about social media including TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Analytical and data minded decision maker.
The job entails both normal business hours as well as other music events at night. Our team is ultra-inclusive and we're looking for open-minded and passionate music fans who collaborate well and bring a positive energy to any task that comes their way.
What we give you:
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- We invest in your professional growth & development
As an active part of a culturally and socially diverse society, Sony Music's aim is that our workforce is diverse and inclusive. Sony Music is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
We employ, retain, promote and otherwise treat all employees and job applicants according to their merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We apply this policy without regard to any individual's sex, race, religion, origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability.
Marketing and Sales
Marketing and Advertising, Online Media, and Entertainment