- To deliver the LD eCommerce sales results (Sell out, Volume, Targeted distribution) and customers’ goals.
- Build strong business partnership (eJBP) with assigned customers or accounts through regular contact all necessary departments (especially brand team and Corp Digital team), prioritizing need due to managing multiple number accounts or customers.
- Managing and improving distribution, pricing, shelving and merchandising in e-Platforms
- In charge of eCommerce Promotion by customer by brand especially, require a strong leadership in terms of cross-brand promotion and customer driven big promotion with eJBP partners
- Anticipate ecommerce channel dynamics (trend/competition/New e-platform) to provide a vision to ecom stake holders
- Lead transversal ecommerce excellence projects, cooperating with brand ecommerce managers, Brands and functional ecommerce stakeholders
[CORE WORK ACTIVITIES]
- Lead eJBP(ecommerce joint business plan), adapting JBP frame and way of working to accelerate ecommerce growth & optimization
- Develop a triple win (L’Oréal, e-retailer/pure player and shopper) strategy, adequate mix activation plan
- Manages animation of the brand ecommerce managers /cooperate with the brand ecommerce team in their business plan alignment with indirect ecom channels(e-retailer/pure player), with the right shopper and category insights, market and category reviews
- Build a trustful relation with counterparts at e-retailer/pure player’s
- Foster the use of monitoring tools (Clavis), A superior understanding of shopper needs and behaviors.
- eStore visit to enrich discussion with retailers with data
- University graduate
- 3+ years of experience of e-Platform management in sales areas as a manager
- Knowledge of Digital environment system (digital platform, payment, logistics and IT)
- Sales experience that includes selling, negotiating, and leveraging insights to deliver customer and company plans.
- Customer experience within field sales delivering solutions that product, placement, promotion and/ or pricing
- Strong hands-on sales skills, especially in working with in direct/in-direct sales partner and selling to consumers.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable in communicating with different nationalities & different cultures in English
- Intermediate in both English and fluent in Korean
- Computer skill proficiency: MS PPT, Excel (Mandatory), Word
CV is required to apply
Personal Care Product Manufacturing and Manufacturing