- Manage make-up products and campaigns to fulfill the vision and mission of Chanel Make-up in the market
- Focus on Lips, Nail & Season Collections products in make-up, which accounts for 50% of total makeup category sales that delivers dynamic and create the Brand excitement and alive that key contributor for recruiting new customers.
- MU market is becoming very dynamic and competitive and Chanel is gaining market share as well as a specific place in customers’ hearts.
- More dynamic, innovative and integrated POE strategy is needed (including local celebrity/KOL) to create the buzz, be more relevant and more engaging and to gain market share
- Develop & execute make-up campaigns' local launching plan and lead overall customer experience journey with internal & external marketing team to set-up best POE strategy.
- Execute new product's marketing plan :
- Prepare and present new product launch plan to related team and POS.
- Set up campaign strategy & objectives
- Set up Printing & Sampling plan
- Plan Incentive scheme if necessary
- Supervise VM & POS plan
- Control event(Makeup show, Makeup class) contents
- Analyze the campaign sales report & devise action plans by counter
- Administer counter needs by campaign
- Control campaign budget ( campaign expenses & control of all promotional expenses)
- Showcase the brand dynamic and the role of make-up to relevant team to motivate COCE teams and that Retail, PR, VM and Training to orchestrate 360 marketing plan to success each campaign goal and overall category achievement.
- Analysis the data on market and product and build the action plans needed.
- Actively communicate with Global/Region team to convey the key message and to accept Korea market needs thru campaign feedback, regular monthly planning calls and discussion.
- Work with API manager collaboratively to identify trends and align key messages to Global.
- Report & Assist marketing manager with higher ownership of category in charge.
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- 4 years university degree
- Good interpersonal communication skills both in English & Korean
- Strong with details and having a good sense of time-line
- Over 4 years’ experience in cosmetic industry as a Product marketing related ( preferred Make-up)
- Advanced knowledge on Makeup products and strong level of marketing skills and trend and market knowledge
- Independent, pro-active, positive, take initiatives & attentive to details
- Self-motivated and persistent with the ability to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities
- Continuous learner who has innovation and creative mind
Retail and Luxury Goods and Jewelry