WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
HBO Max is where storytelling takes center stage and where creatives find a home with the support and resources to do their best work, no matter the genre or format. Whatever the viewer wants to watch is front and center and more of what they crave is easily discovered. It is where our exclusive HBO Max Originals and iconic entertainment brands thrive, with HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network and more delivering the greatest array of series, movies and specials for audiences of all ages. HBO Max launched in the US in May 2020 and will launch in Latin America and Europe during 2021.
Join us. Shape your story here.
As a Manager, Content Marketing, you will focus on creating an organized and united front between all of our major marketing touchpoints, including but not limited to website, app, digital advertising, and push notifications. You will be responsible for the frequency, the tone, and the format through which we speak to our users across their product experience. As the Manager, Content Marketing, you can ideate content umbrellas that both spark interest from prospective customers and delight existing ones. You keep a close eye on the content we’re distributing to make sure it’s meeting performance KPI’s and helping to drive towards our organizational goals. You adhere to a calendar and make sure all deliverables arrive in time for execution.
This job isn’t just about managing a content calendar that blows KPIs through the roof. It’s also about building a meaningful, long-lasting relationship between our brand, millions of people, and the entertainment we all love.
- Work on defining the content strategy across all marketing touchpoints, including website, app, email, digital advertising, push notifications, etc.
- Develop and execute multi-faceted content marketing campaigns that drive acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Ensure that marketing programs utilize content effectively and efficiently.
- Work cross-functionally with designers, product marketers, product managers, and engineers to ensure we’re creating the right content, for the right channels, with the right messaging, to better support business objectives.
- Constantly optimize user and content experience on website and app challenging status quo to create new, fresh, user centric search friendly digital experiences.
- Monitor KPIs and recommend actions to improve the digital experience.
- Help define objectives and success criteria for content, gathering and analyzing existing content, and identifying and implementing recommendations for improving content.
- Finding smart ways to use data and customer research to evaluate and improve our product content strategy.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative discovery as necessary, e.g. content audits, analyzing data, competitor information, assessing the impact of user research.
- Working closely with stakeholders to define and create content that is accessible, understandable, actionable and engaging.
- Participate in internal content strategy work sessions and presentations.
- Help define and socialize content specifications outlining content components and guidelines to ensure a consistent experience across touchpoints, with attention to core product and related touch points (marketing, landing pages, emails, direct mail, etc.)
- BS/BA degree required, with strong content marketing and analytical background
- Minimum of 5 years in content or creative strategy and production or social media strategy.
- Highly skilled in managing consumer-first content marketing campaigns from start to finish.
- Experience working with third party partners on content creation and marketing, as well as
in social content creation and syndication.
- Understanding of SEO best practices, marketing analytics, and scheduling tactics.
- Effective at managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Experience in social media listening and measuring the success of content.
- General knowledge of social platforms and the digital space.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Self-starter and the ability to creatively problem solve.
- Ability to work under deadlines and stay focused simultaneously on the big picture and the smallest details.
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Marketing, Public Relations, and Writing/Editing