Danfoss is looking for a Marketing Communication Associate to join our diverse team. You will be responsible for overall marketing communications and campaign management initiatives to build and maintain high level Danfoss business profiles and brand positioning in Korea. You will be reporting to Head of Marketing & Branding in APR.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Responsible for understanding the segment’s business mandates and be able to translate the same into a well-defined marketing plan based on consumer insights and market intelligence.
- Align with the region stakeholders to strategize and drive marcom activities effectively and timely with the drive to create higher engagement and potential leads.
- Monitor marcom performance, have constant dialogues with stakeholders and customers to understand Danfoss’ unique selling proposition and brand positioning, and provide recommendations.
- Align, develop, initiate, and monitor all marketing communication campaign strategies/plans according to global and/or regional business direction.
- Oversee the complete end-to-end go-to-market strategy for new product launches including but not limited to on-ground activations and events, digital campaigns, content creation and customer connect programs.
- In lines with the business’ aspirations, must exude a digital first attitude and should be able to identify key digital platforms that could ensure a positive customer engagement and business impact.
- Present quarterly MarCom report to Head of Marketing & Branding.
Background & Skills
The ideal candidate possesses these skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing Communications or Business.
- 1 ~ 3 years in marketing communications role in B2B marketing.
- Strong grasp of digital and traditional marketing communication integration.
- Ability to work in matrix and multicultural organization.
- Proactive, resourceful, independent, self-motivator and process-driven mindset.
- Positive attitude, good interpersonal skills and able to connect well with stakeholders.
- Commitment and ability to challenge traditions.
- High degree of flexibility and sense of urgency.
- Strong communication skills in both Korean and English.
- Good presentation skills.
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words’, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.
Public Relations and Marketing
IT Services and IT Consulting, Computer Software, and Industrial Machinery