- The duration for this internship opportunity is from July to December 2022.
- Applicants for this internship opportunity will need work authorization for Republic of Korea.
Are you an undergraduate student looking for a marketing role?
Do you have a demonstrated history of successful project ownership and using customer data to identify and prioritize opportunities?
Are you passionate about marketing technology?
At Amazon, we are excited to offer undergraduate students the opportunity to launch into big careers with limitless possibilities.
Amazon is seeking a dynamic and motivated Marketing Intern in South Korea for the Amazon Global Selling business. Amazon has online marketplaces in 18 countries, enabling third-party sellers to reach buying customers globally. Amazon Global Selling Korea team is responsible not only for identifying, marketing to, prospective S. Korean merchants but also for supporting high-value projects to help expand our global outreach.
The Intern will have ownership to create content and manage communications via social media, emails, website and other owned media channels, and offline marketing events to introduce opportunities of Amazon Global Selling, as well as supporting the recruitment of S. Korean sellers onto Amazon Marketplaces.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
- Plan and create marketing contents such as customer testimonial and seller education material, by planning and developing contents in article, image/video format, or localizing existing contents from global
- Track and record marketing team’s metrics in regular cadence, define what worked/what not worked based on the various data points (e.g. Adobe analytics, Google Ads, Naver dashboard), and come up with highlights and lowlights
- Develop a clear understanding of the Selling on Amazon products along with the features and functionalities, and Seller’s pain points through email survey or online interview, to incorporate into our marketing contents.
- Understand website management system, maintain website by updating new contents, conduct SEO, and improve website layout or format for better UI/UX
- Support digital marketing operations on external media platforms
- Support various offline/online events for brand awareness and seller recruiting
- Support SNS community development and other business development activities
- Penultimate year student working towards a bachelor’s degree
- Able to commit to a full-time internship from July to December 2022
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Korean and English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks
- Great team player
- Experience and interest in eCommerce
- Experience in photoshop and video editing
- Experience in the digital marketing (e.g Google, Naver, Facebook ad) and CRM system (e.g Salesforce)
Company - Amazon Services Korea LLC
Job ID: A1726447
Public Relations and Marketing
Computer Software, Information Technology and Services, and Internet