Collaborate with the team in marketing planning and execution for male grooming (MG) and beauty in Philips.
- Support overall marketing activation for Personal Care business
- Delivery of holistic competitor assessment (product portfolio, pricing strategy, communication strategy, promotion strategy)
- Delivery of follows required for marketing executions
- Digital seeding (power blogger & SNS influencer seeding) for both MG & Beauty
- Handle daily business follow-ups
- Manage sample request and delivery
- Manage product spec sheet/ line-up ENG translation (artwork/ DFU/ videos)
You will be part of a dynamic personal care marketing team that comprises 1 team leader and 2 category managers under Philips personal health team. You will also have the opportunity to work with Trade Shopper Marketing and Sales and Digital Marketing Team.
To be considered, you will demonstrate the following qualities
- Currently a 3rd or 4th undergraduate pursuing a Bachelor degree in Marketing or business
- Proficient skill in Microsoft office
- Good communication in English (both written & spoken)
- Strong analytical skills and time management skills
- Positive & proactive attitude, Strong interpersonal skills & learning ability, Multi-tasking skills
- Able to fully commit from November 2021 to April 2022
- Interested candidate please submit your resume in English and Korean.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Learn and execute marketing and campaign plans to build brand equity and achieve KPIs (Sales & MS)
- Learn and execute consumer decision journey activities in online based on consumer and market insight
- Collaborate with multi-functional internal / external partners
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Marketing and Sales
Computers and Electronics and Manufacturing