- Undergraduate and/or master’s degree with science, engineering or business background with strong record of academic achievement preferred
- 3-5 years of work experience
- Experience in manufacturing, supply chain, procurement and operations in manufacturing, petrochemical companies, oil & gas, energy sectors or consulting firms
- Clear demonstration of leadership in a work, academic and/or extracurricular setting
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth and subsequently take a leadership role in exploring new ideas
- Proven experience in applying well-developed problem solving skills (quantitative, conceptual, analytical)
- Comfortable with significant client interaction and interest in building relationships
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and in Korean
What You'll Do
You will work in small teams with colleagues and clients to build the capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results and ensure those results will be sustained.
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to manage projects including tracking metrics, handling complex analyses, and preparing communications to report back to the client and internal leadership. You'll develop practical recommendations and contribute to team discussions on implications of the analysis, identifying implementation challenges.
You'll work alongside the client’s staff on each project, assisting with implementation tasks. This will include facilitating working sessions with front-line and supervisors, connecting with and motivating the client team, or developing skills of McKinsey or client team members when appropriate, principally through coaching. You'll also solicit feedback from team members to develop your own skills.
The McKinsey Implementation Fellow Program is an 18-month long program for operational implementation expertise. You can be considered for a full-time role after the successful completion of this program.
Who You'll Work With
You'll join the Seoul office as part of our McKinsey Implementation team.
McKinsey Implementation provides continuous, distinctive support to our clients to ensure they achieve and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey’s recommended changes. Our implementation consultants are involved from strategy through execution with a disciplined eye on impact and sustainability at every stage of the project life-cycle.
You’ll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey’s recommended change in their business.
Manufacturing, Strategy/Planning, and Supply Chain
Chemicals, Oil and Gas, and Management Consulting