Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
1. 포지션: Business Analyst, Information Technology
2. 계열사: 존슨앤드존슨 메디칼 (Medical Devices)
3. 근무지: 서울시 용산구
4. 근무 형태: Regular
Working as part of the Customer & Sales Product Line this role will understand and have experience with Commercial processes and the key aspects of Customer and Sales Effectiveness technologies. In addition, this role will lead design sessions by presenting logical statements of business problems and designs, while offering and incorporating ideas. The job holder needs to demonstrate a good capability to balance competing needs for innovation and standardization/process harmonization, frequently influencing business partners to align with best practices. The role will understand architectural strategies and be able to factor them into decisions and recommendations.
The role will demonstrate understanding of the software development life cycle and Agile processes working closely with delivery teams to ensure the business requirements are met to budgets and timelines.
- Closely work with the Business champion and users to understand, document, and analyze the requirements and convert it into a well-defined user story with clear acceptance criteria
- Responsible to design, analyze and implement Customer & Sales / Sales Force Effectiveness solutions for the business as well as to ensure their maintenance and support through IT shared services.
- Focus on both the business and technical aspects of solution management and work in collaboration with the business team, PL teams and Business Technology Leader colleagues.
- Business Requirement Analysis
- Experience in As Is/To Be business process mapping with ability to learn quickly is required.
- Applies compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required
- Coordinate user acceptance testing or assist unit testers so that requirements are satisfied
- Day to day platform admin management
- Program Oversight
- Reports on the progress of workstream; oversight or responsibility over other work products.
- Work with regional product owners, country BTL and business stakeholders to align and prioritize investments with the demands
- Manage monthly scorecards and provide updates to epics at the investment level
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Administration is required
- Fluent in English
- Salesforce background and certification preferred e.g. Certified Admin, Certified Sales Service consultant
- Effective communicator at all levels with strong influencing skills.
- Overall IT experience is good to have.
- Demonstrated knowledge related to industry, business process and trends related to Customer Relationship Management, Customer Service, Marketing, and Operation Efficiencies is good to have
- Follows JJ Credo in leadership approach to lead, shape, connect and deliver.
- Demonstrate analytical ability and hands-on advanced Visio & EXCEL skill
- Experience working with Agile and JIRA, is good to have
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 2105972945W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
국&영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
[For more J&J Korea Information]
링크드인 채용 페이지: https://www.linkedin.com/company/johnson-&-johnson/
존슨앤드존슨 채용 및 다양한 소식들을 링크드인 채용 페이지를 ‘좋아요’ 및 ‘팔로우’ 하시고 만나보시기 바랍니다.
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다. www.careers.jnj.com
Research, Analyst, and Information Technology
IT Services and IT Consulting, Financial Services, and Hospitals and Health Care