TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Dublin, Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Set up and cross-check auction ads campaigns through TikTok ads manager;
- Upload and manage creatives provided by client;
- Proactively optimize existing campaigns by adjusting bidding and shifting budget to achieve campaign's KPI;
- Build and grow relationships with clients after receiving campaign approval and discuss specific details of campaign set-up through active communication;
- Conduct ad review and work together with ad managers to troubleshoot any ad campaign issue.
- A fresh graduate or student who is available for a full-time 6 month internship contract;
- Has strong passion to become an advertising or performance marketing expert;
- Has a sales-oriented mindset that can contribute to the growth of TikTok sales team;
- Has strong interest in platform business and passionate about TikTok ad products;
- A self-starter with a proactive attitude with an entrepreneurial mindset, constantly thinking of new ways for team growth;
- Communications skills with fluency in both Korean and English.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals should not be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Marketing, Advertising, and Sales