To support team members as a secretary
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory authorities, audit requirements and established bank approved risk procedures
- Direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework
- Contribute to the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control plan
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
- Responsible for reporting all incidents according to the Incident Management System
- Follow the PCM Principles & Guidelines Policy
- Acts & behaves appropriately and complies fully with the general ethical standards expected by BNP and the regulatory authorities
- Complies with all applicable legal, regulatory, code of conduct and firms internal compliance requirements.
- Has completed all mandatory compliance training assigned and maintains, through is his observed actions, an appropriate level of knowledge and understanding in order to be fully competent to undertake the role
- Assist in the formulation and preparation of detailed client and team members requests
- Working within BNPP Securities in Korea as well as other parts of the Bank to promote day to day supports
- Build up access points with clients and industry counterparties
Proficient in written and oral communications in English and fluent in Korean.
At least 1yr experience as secretary / assistant.
Proficient in Microsoft software (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
Standard / Permanent
PROCUREMENT OR SECURITY OR FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)
At least 1 year
Non-profit Organizations, Insurance, and Financial Services