- What are my responsibilities?
- Customer Engagement & Relationship Management
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with external customers. Be recognized as trusted advisor by customers through establishing and maintaining effective relationships. Build new relationships through networking within the customer and other involved parties to support effective use and increased consumption of our products.
- Engage with existing customers of software and prospects to understand their needs and high level requirements in our solutions.
- Speak with authority on our customer's business issues, and how PL software and hardware can improve their business.
- Solution Advisor
- Provide broad solutions regarding PLM, BOM, Process of the Siemens Digital Industries Software.
- Catch up with global/local trend , Siemens solution portfolio and roadmap status related to the customers’ requirements.
- Participate in activities to develop account : Addressing Siemens Vision with a sequence of Digital Transformation Solutions and sharing customer success stories via seminars or training to customers as well as to the Other Technical members.
- Build and develop successful reference with partners
- Knowledge Sharing/Reuse and Practice Participation
- Acts as application Lead for specific specialist area (Application Lead Expectations: First line of communication for all AE’s for their application areas)
- Work with local community to ensure engagements are well scoped and modelling approach is wall planned. Identify community member to supervise and advice through project as needed.
- Take ownership of major activities & opportunities in assigned accounts or applications (e.g. Tech Discussions, major benchmarks and evaluations)
- Share experiences with the community and ensure best practices developed and lessons learned are communicated to stakeholders in the global community if groups not aligned with a tech specialist.
- Coordinate with other region leads to create and maintain set of Best Practices and Validation cases.
- Maintain an understanding of latest technical and industry trends, transfer knowledge into innovative solution practices.
- Keep up to date with Best Practices and methods within own area of specialism, and apply these in everyday role.
- Support the organizational culture, values and reputation in company markets and with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners and regulatory/official bodies.
- Willing and able to travel to appropriate work locations, as required by DISW or specified by the customer pursuit/project.
- Willing and available to work the core hours required by DISW or specified by the customer project, respecting local country (Korea) legislation and company policies.
- Record expenses in an accurate and timely manner
- Uphold the professional integrity of Siemens at all times
- Upholds and enforces Siemens compliance guidelines at all times
- Adhere to all Siemens Health and Safety policies
- Adhere to, and promote all core internal and customer processes relating to the effective undertaking of the role
- Ensure that all communication channels within the business are adhered to.
- Provide input, where appropriate to team meetings.
- Undertake any business administration in line with job activity
- Undertake any other duties required by the company.
- What do I need to qualify for this job?
The PAD Team is to develop strategic account with Complete Siemens Portfolio as PreSales Account Development Specialist. The candidate for this position, therefore, must be familiar with customer-facing roles and approach people willingly. We expect a competent consultant who actively and successfully participates in business development tasks across a wide variety of industries with the below qualifications
- Major in Industrial engineering , electronics engineering, mechanical engineering, Business&Admistration and IT related with a doctoral or master's degree.
- The candidate must have at least a Bachelor's degree, preference for this position is though Master.
- At least 10 years experiences in similar position and/or in the field of PLM or MES applications or Smart Factory related business or consulting firm experience
- Business and Technical knowledge
- Understanding DT consulting, PI, ISP
- Understanding BOM, BOP, BOI ….
- Understanding PLM, MES, ERP, Iot, AI etc
- Understanding IT architecture (w/Cloud)
- Industrial experiences in Discrete and Process industry
- Electronics and Semiconductor
- Good communication to both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent team player
- Excellent communication in English (written and oral).
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Sales, Business Development, and Product Management
Appliances, Electrical, and Electronics Manufacturing