- The duration for this internship opportunity is from January to July 2022
- Applicants to this internship opportunity will need the work authorization for Korea
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. To meet the growing demand for AWS Services across the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have excellent organizational and communication skills, a passion for working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and a desire to provide exceptional customer service, we’d like to speak with you!
Here's your chance to join our Global Delivery Operations team as a Training Operations Specialist in the AWS Training & Certification. In this role, you will help to orchestrate the day-to-day operations of regions/verticals within T&C Korea. You will be a self-starter who can complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance. You are able to react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, switch gears at a moment's notice, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
- Project Management: working within Korea team of Training Operations Specialists to help scope and own the execution and implementation of a special work assignment that will have team and Korea business impact.
- Support operational reporting on key performance indicators against annual, quarterly and monthly goals.
- Support team meeting cadence.
- Continuous improvements in operation process and team mechanism: Help launching new operation process or function for team operational enhancement.
- Support both business and operation team for ad-hoc activities
- Currently in your penultimate year and pursuing a Bachelor's degree
- Must be able to legally work in Korea
- Able to commit to a full-time internship from January to July 2022
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Korean and English
- Great team player with excellent communication skill
- Strong attention to details
- Intermediate MS-Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail and is comfortable to handle data
- Self-starter and quick learner who can excel in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
- Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks
- Good presentation and documentation skill
Company - Amazon Web Services Korea LLC
Job ID: A1741731
Project Management, Management, and Product Management
IT Services and IT Consulting, Computer Software, and Internet Publishing