Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Communicate company’s brand vision in all store /shop environments by maintaining design standards specifically tailored to the demands and requirements of business in each market.
- 35% : Work closely with NY for design development & s
upervise vendors to review drawings and finish samples
- 35% : Inspect/control construction and millwork to meet approved design &
Collaborate with decorative manager/VM for ordering and follow up
- 15% : Inspect project documentation &
Design shop layout in AutoCAD and issue design proposal package to NY
- 15% : Maintain project files related to store opening including punch list, photos and etc. &
Manage project schedule and cost
- U-grad in Architecture or related field with experience in Brand/Residential/Commercial Architecture/Interior Firms
- Proficient in AutoCAD. Able to produce plan, and elevations, as required per project specifications.
- Organized and accurate record keeping skill/ Ability to self-manage to meet required deadlines.
Project Management and Information Technology
Marketing and Advertising, Financial Services, and Retail