Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
The Future Is What Make It
The Project Engineer is responsible for test and commissioning of SI, HVAC, BEMS, Security, Energy or Fire applications projects using engineering tools.
Responsible for coordinating the input of various key internal and external stakeholders, they must have good communications skills.
The Project Engineer will typically own the coordination of the design and engineering submittal. This typically includes:
- I/O data point List
- Equipment Schedule & Schematics
- Device / Wiring Layout Drawings
- Functional Specifications
- Method statements (Project Specific)
- Demonstration / Acceptance
- Training Handover Documentation
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Expertise with Microsoft Office including Excel, Access and SharePoint.
- Knowledge of IT and financial systems preferred (Sales Force, SAP, etc).
- Strong written and oral communication skills, particularly in cross-functional collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and effectively manage priorities
- Improving performance, meeting commitments, and getting results
- Exceeding internal and external customer expectations
- Masters degree and Project Management certification (PMP) preferred.
- Communication skills sufficient to deal with customer and trades people and Honeywell Project Managers
- Some experience in project management
The world is changing. And it’s a familiar story at Honeywell. Our $36 billion business was founded on a legacy of firsts spanning 130 years. We’re building a safer, smarter, and more sustainable world through our technology and software across each of our 930 sites globally. Our impact is seen in every shape and size around the world. Our solutions are felt daily in aerospace, buildings and cities, retail, chemicals and materials, safety, industrial and manufacturing, safety, and supply chains.
We’ve been innovating for more than 100 years and now we’re creating what’s next. There’s a lot more available for you to discover. Our solutions, our case studies, our #futureshapers, and so much more. Learn more at careers.honeywell.com/us/en/
If you believe what happens tomorrow is determined by what we do today, you’ll love working at Honeywell.
The future is what we make it. So join us and let’s do this together.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster.
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here. No other requests will be acknowledged.
Copyright © 2020 Honeywell International Inc
- JOB ID: HRD142390
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 4th & 5th & 7th Floor, Sangam IT Tower,B4-4 Sangam-dong DMC, Mapo-gu,Seoul,SEOUL-T'UKPYOLSI,121-270,Republic of Korea
Early Career (ALL)
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, and Financial Services