The Role Required
- Familiarize yourself with the product inspection standards and carry out inspection standards and methods to detect product manufacturing and part defects to prevent incorrect inspections.
- If a nonconformity is found during the inspection, the manufacturing and SQC personnel are notified of the nonconformity and the NC is created.
- For product tracking and management, product inspection results and critical parts S/N are recorded and managed on an inspection sheet to ensure product reliability.
- Familiarize oneself with the proper use of measuring equipment, manage it for reliability, and request calibration according to the calibration plan.
- Develop inspection methods for efficient product inspection so that it can be optimized.
- Items required for product inspection must be inspected and managed so as not to interfere with the inspection.
What we expect of you?
- The inspector must be graduated from a junior college in engineering-related majors such as mechanical, electrical, electronic, industrial engineering.
- It requires knowledge of the parts that make up the product and basic design.
- Requires knowledge of measuring principles and understanding of measuring equipment
Perceptron GmbH is a manufacturer of non-contact, laser-based measurement technology for industrial applications. Automotive and manufacturing companies around the world rely on Perceptron's measurement solutions to manage their complex manufacturing processes, improve quality, shorten time-to-market, reduce overall production costs and ultimately increase productivity. For more information, visit www.perceptron.de .
Perceptron is part of Atlas Copco and is part of the Machine Vision Solutions business area within Atlas Copco's Industrial Technique division. Atlas Copco, a company founded in 1873 and headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, has customers in more than 180 countries and employs 39,000 people.