CHANEL Korea is moving towards a client-centric organization, aiming at redesigning the client experience lifecycle within a new Omni-channel eco-system, including different distribution channels.
In this context, this position assumes responsibilities of supporting the FBP Division in developing Skincare Local Market Business by :
- Leading the development & marketing strategy/budget of the skincare category for all channels
- Deliver market specific trends, consumer analytics and come up with growth opportunities to propose skincare 3X plan.
- Meeting the evolving needs of our existing & potential customers in terms of products, service, experience, retail concept with a specific attention to travelers and millennial generation
- Set up marketing plan & budget for skincare category.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing objectives, plans and programs including marketing calendar, promotions, pricing, forecast and budget allocation
- Develop monthly marketing animations and ensure strong execution of marketing plans and major launches. Coordinate with supporting departments (CRM, Media, PR, VM) and vendors for operational efficiency.
- Manage business & operation of Espace Beaute (Cabin) in coordination with Retail team
- Communicate & report to Global about local market specific needs or projects
- Define the customer centric marketing strategy based on skincare customer’s decision journey.
- Integrate POS marketing and CRM programs with non-POS channels including eBusiness, Travel Retail and Stand Alone Boutiques
- Recruit and engage new & existing clients through trigger based, data driven, continuous communication through various channels
- Lead the stock management committee working with Retail, eBusiness and Supply Chain teams to efficiently manage slow moving stocks or non-commercial items
- Supervise and develop skincare product manager.
- Lead and motivate the marketing and POE teams across regular meetings(COCE) as well as team work activities.
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Advanced knowledge on consumer goods marketing
- Strong analytical skill (both quantitative and qualitative).
- Travel Retail or Retail background is a ‘plus’
- Supply Chain Management experience is a ‘plus’
- 4 Years university degree
- More than 10 years of work experience in cosmetic marketing
- Good communication and presentation skills both in English & Korea
- Accountability for budget/cost center management
- Experience of working with clients and customers to understand their needs and perceptions
- Experience of executing major customer focused change/improvement initiatives
- Experience of building effective relationships at all levels
- Experience of successfully managing projects
- Strong background of project management in multi-cultural and multi-discipline environment
Retail and Luxury Goods and Jewelry