Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Korean fluently.
- 3 years of experience in sales, gaming, product/engineering, digital advertising, and/or ads business generation.
- Knowledge of the mobile/gaming industry.
- Ability to identify and pursue strategic opportunities.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing, fast-paced industry, and manage an evolving product set and customer needs.
- Ability to engage and discuss with publishers and complex organizations.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and data analysis skills.
About The Job
The Online Partnerships Group (OPG) prides itself in providing great service, creating innovative solutions, and most importantly, having amazing people. We value having an open, inclusive, and collaborative culture, where Googlers feel supported and able to do their best work. OPG partners with online publishers and app developers to grow their businesses using our portfolio of products including AdSense, AdMob, and Google Ad Manager. We offer a solutions-based approach across advertising and analytics to find new opportunities for our partners to better engage users and advertisers.
As a Strategic Partnerships Manager, you will identify opportunities in media partners including broadcasters, podcasters, news, and Webtoon/novel, build partnership strategies, and grow partner’s core business beyond a business generation. You will explore the fast-changing audio/video/display publishing market and to collaborate across APAC teams in making a collective impact.
Google’s Global Partnerships team powers extraordinary user experiences through partnerships that solve users’ needs, advance our partners’ goals, and further Google’s mission. Our team provides meaningful solutions — from helping publishers and developers grow their businesses through monetization solutions, to helping our long-term partners anticipate and navigate change in a way that delivers economic and reputational value. We build and distribute products through partnerships across a multitude of product areas, including Ads, Search & Assistant, Geo, Platforms & Ecosystems, Devices & Services, Health, Retail, Payments, Next Billion Users, and more. We collaborate across Google, ensuring a coordinated approach when engaging with our most complex and strategic partners.
- Maximize partner growth by proactively identifying new improvement areas and exploring new opportunities.
- Increase Google AdSense, AdMob, AdManager, and other Google products performance for partners.
- Analyze data, trends, and account performance, and develop account plans for publishers, and vertical/country business plans for the market.
- Work cross-functionally within OPG and through the wider Google and Global OPG organization.
- Collaborate with global product development teams to meet local customer expectations and develop scalable initiatives for the larger pool of publishers to drive business growth and customer satisfaction.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.
Business Development and Sales
Information Services and Internet