- Analyze competitive landscape, carry out business diagnoses, and work with regional managers to make the overall operation strategies, business target breakdown and ensure the implementation of overall strategies.
- Analyze the problems in content ecosystem and user growth, and ensure the implementation of optimization strategies.
- Conduct regular surveys and research, to discover and solve the key blockers and ensure the implementation of key strategies.
- Establish an operational business monitoring system and methodology, to discover operational problems and propose solutions.
- Bachelor's degree or above, more than 2 years experience in product operation or Internet industry data analysis, and experience in the content platform is preferred.
- Having a good understanding and skills in data analysis, being familiar with SQL, Python and other data processing tools is preferred.
- Strong logical mind and problem-solving ability.
- Being fluent in English and Korean speaking is a bonus point.
Strategy/Planning, Project Management, and Consulting
IT Services and IT Consulting, Internet Publishing, and Entertainment