Trust and Safety팀은 TikTok을 더욱 TikTok답게, 세계 최고 수준의 안전한 플랫폼을 만들기 위해 도전하고 있는 팀입니다. TikTok에서는 누구나 크리에이터가 될 수 있기에, 우리는 모든 사람들이 TikTok을 즐겁고 안전하게 사용할 수 있도록 자유로운 표현에 대한 존중을 기반으로 공정하고 투명한 환경을 조성해 나아가고 있습니다.
따라서 우리는 신뢰와 안전을 최우선으로, 다양한 유저의 시점에 서서 빠르게 변화하는 콘텐츠를 받아들이고 대응하는 최상의 팀원들이 활약하고 있습니다. 모든 사용자가 신뢰와 안전을 기반으로 플랫폼을 이용하고, 연결할 수 있는 세상을 만들어가는 Trust and Safety 여정에 함께하실 여러분을 정중히 모십니다.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
Our Trust & Safety team's commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community.
Our Quality Assurance Analysts audit and review our Moderation teams, handling appeals, audits, feedback and providing support on ad hoc policy questions. Our Operations team moderate millions of videos globally every day, ensuring we are bringing only safe content to our users.
What will I be doing?
- You will be monitoring Livestreaming content from Korean Market, to ensure community ecological security via sampling QA tasks.
- You will conduct root cause data analysis and summary.
- You will participate on organizing QA reports to ensure consistent quality measurements throughout the operation.
- You will work closely with Market POC for tracking policy-related questions, issues, and solutions.
- You will attend calibration sessions for the Content Moderation teams across Korea to ensure that operational policies and processes are being applied consistently.
- You will participate on enhancing moderation policy and community safety continuously.
What should I bring with me?
- Bachelor’s degree
- You have more than ten-month experience working on content quality, safety, or policy in a major tech or media company.
- You have a deep understanding of Korean online safety, privacy, and expression issues.
- You pay strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- You have a proven track record of working with co-workers across different countries is preferable but not required.
- The candidate needs to be fluent in both English and Korean
TikTok is committed to the well-being of all our employees. Our promise is to provide comprehensive and evidence-based programs, to promote and support physical and mental wellbeing throughout each employee's journey with us. We believe that wellbeing is a relationship and that everyone has a part to play, so we work in collaboration and consultation with our employees and across our functions in order to ensure a truly person-centered, innovative, and integrated approach.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Quality Assurance and Analyst