Before you travel to South Korea you need to obtain a visa that allows you to work (UK nationals can travel to South Korea for up to 90 days without a visa but you must have a return ticket).
Here are some websites that you may find useful when searching for vacancies:
- TEFL UK – advice and job vacancies if you're interested in teaching English in South Korea
- Gone 2 Korea – includes information and advice about teaching English in South Korea
- National JobCentre – site and vacancies in Korean
- British Chamber of Commerce Korea – contains links to member companies
- HigherEd Jobs – allows you to search for Ph.D., postdoctoral, research, and lecturing vacancies at South Korean universities
- Job Korea – site and vacancies are in Korean
- Saramin – site, and vacancies are in Korean
- Seoul Global Center – vacancies are in English
- Work-Net – the Korea Employment Information Service's public recruitment portal (site is in Korean)
Take a look at the TARGETjobs international vacancies page.
Newspapers with vacancies
In addition, you can find job vacancies in the following English-language newspapers: